Blackbaud is the world’s leading cloud software company powering social good.
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, we provide cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empower and connect people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonproﬁts, foundations, corporations, education institutions, healthcare institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. Learn more about Blackbaud.
Blackbaud K–12 UC Virtual is a place where private school leaders come to be inspired by technology-enabled change and bring best practices for the way technology can enhance the school experience back to their day-to-day. While not exclusively for Blackbaud customers, the conference provides insight to Blackbaud solution best practices, tips & tricks, and vision.
No. K–12 UC will take place as a global virtual gathering July 13–15, 2021.
K–12 UC Virtual 2021 will be held July 13–15, 2021.
This online-only event will unite the social good community for three days of thought leadership and best practices, technology trends and innovations, and peer networking.
Some can’t-miss highlights:
- Soon-to-be-announced keynotes to enlighten, empower, and entertain
- Thought leadership and best practices specifically for your organization type and role
- Roundtable discussion rooms for industry peers to talk trends, challenges, and opportunities
- One-on-one appointments with the Blackbaud team, exhibitors, and other attendees
We want to connect as many people in the social good community as possible, and we want to do it safely. Considering the continued impact of COVID-19, we believe proceeding with K–12 UC as a global virtual gathering is necessary.
We’re excited to deliver K–12 UC 2021 unconstrained by physical limitations. We recognize the unique opportunity to connect more people in the social good community with thought leadership and best practices, technology trends and innovations, and peer networking in a reimagined format.
Registration is open—stay tuned for key announcements!
K–12 UC Virtual will be FREE again in 2021!
Attendees will hear from prominent thinkers, industry experts, school leaders, and Blackbaud experts who all focused on the pressing questions facing schools today:
- Thought leaders sharing their views on the industry during our keynote sessions
- Industry experts delivering actionable insight for schools and how we can plan for the coming school year during Ignite-style sessions
- Best practice sessions where thought leaders discuss topics around virtual teaching strategies and equitable grading practices, competency-based education, building remote relationships with applicant families, using Power BI for financial projections, protecting student data, and much more
- Ever-popular shop talks where members of Blackbaud’s product team will be on hand to answer questions and provide feedback on product development.
...and much more!
All session times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time (UTC). Sessions are offered throughout the day starting at 11:30 a.m. EDT and running until 5:00 p.m. EDT in order to reach all areas of the world. Attendees can also access content on demand after the scheduled time.
K–12 UC Virtual sessions along with descriptions and speakers will be released by June 2021.
Beginning the week before the conference, attendees will receive details on how to access K–12 UC Virtual 2021. Your login credentials will be shared with this information. We’ll share additional platform tips and tricks to help you navigate your way through the full conference experience. You will have the ability to build a personal schedule and save speakers and more as favorites in your attendee profile.
More to come!
All sessions will be made available on demand through August 13, 2021. After a session has concluded, the video will be posted for on-demand viewing.
Yes! Blackbaud provides inspiration and learning opportunities throughout the year. We are continually releasing content through digital channels, including webinars, meet-ups, and more. Please visit the K–12 UC Resource Hub on Blackbaud’s website for more information.
We will share if we are offering any education credits for this year's K–12 UC when we announce sessions.
By registering for K–12 UC Virtual 2021, attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff consent to the collection and storage of data on the registration form. Additionally, please review the following:
- Registration and participation in K–12 UC sessions and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to Blackbaud’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant's or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, or audiotapes of such.
- Participants who opt in to connect with sponsors at registration permit Blackbaud to provide contact information to sponsors for pre-, during, and post-communications. Note that attendees who decline this option during registration but who actively engage and visit the Marketplace booths during the event may also lead to shared details with exhibitors (at the discretion of the attendee).
- You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your personal information at any time once the conference ends.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal,
- Blackbaud requires all K–12 UC participants—Blackbaud employees, attendees, speakers, sponsors, vendors, and guests—to agree to the Blackbaud Event Code of Conduct as part of registration.
Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being treated poorly, or have additional concerns, please contact any member of the Blackbaud team. For virtual event participants, please contact designated support staff or session moderators. The Blackbaud team will be monitoring the platform regularly for any incidents. Additionally, contact email@example.com to report incidents at any time of the day.
Beginning the week before the conference, attendees will receive details on how to access K–12 UC Virtual 2021. Your login credentials will be shared with this information. We’ll share additional platform tips and tricks to help you navigate your way through the full conference experience. You will have the ability to build a personal schedule and save speakers as favorites in your attendee profile. More to come!
We hope you will join us during the conference dates, July 13–15, 2021, so that you can participate in live chat during sessions, visit with our sponsors in the virtual marketplace, and network with other attendees through AI-matching and small group roundtables. If you can’t make it for the live dates, please still register to access content! The platform will stay active through August 13, 2021.
We’ll share more information on sessions when we they are live later this year.
Blackbaud will continue to explore and analyze our options for future decisions on virtual and hybrid events. At this time, we plan to host K–12 UC in person again for 2022 and will consider the virtual experience as well.