All sessions are scheduled in Eastern Time. If you join early, you will be taken to a Waiting Room page and you will be redirected to your live session two (2) minutes prior to the start time. Visit the Tech Tips page to learn about all the great technology we will use during the conference and how to prepare best. Most sessions will be delivered using Microsoft Teams. The recommended live user experience is joining via computer desktop and downloading the Microsoft Teams desktop app. Consultations and 1:1 meetings are delivered in the Swoogo web browser and available only on desktop.
Come meet-up with some old friends and new faces to network and connect! This will be an informal networking session for Blackbaud CRM™ customers. If using the Waiting Room feature, you will be directed to the General/Welcome Teams Meeting at two (2) minutes prior to start time. If you would like to join another topic being discussed, simply click on any topic links below at the time of this session. We encourage you to move around as desired.
- General/Welcome/Miscellaneous—Not sure where to go first or just want to pop in and say hello, start here.
- Business Intelligence an Reporting—Business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
- Integrations—When and how to integrate with other solutions. What's the best way to write integrations and what are your lessons from integrating Blackbaud CRM™ with other solutions?
- Infrastructure and Hardware—Hosted by Blackbaud or on-premise? This is the place to review hardware, networking, server configuration and cloud infrastructure.
- Today I Learned (TIL)—Talk about what you may have learned today or at the conference overall. Got something older? Share whatever you want on something cool you learned!
- Business Analysts—The place for business analysts to meet and review functionality, talk about requirement gathering and any thing else!
- Go-live Celebrations and Welcome New Customers—New to Blackbaud CRM™? Just went live? Talk about your experience with other new clients!
- Customizations and Best Practices—Discuss your customizations with other clients and what went into the evaluation process.
- Performance—Join and share performance hints and tips