Founded in 2008, Cathexis Partners helps nonprofit organizations use technology to raise funds and engage supporters effectively and efficiently.
Our services include:
- CRM, CMS, and peer-to-peer fundraising software implementation and ongoing support
- website development — including responsive design, integrations, implementation, CSS/template deployment, social media integration, and strategy custom software training
- database management
- IT consulting
- online fundraising campaign strategy and execution
- project management
We are a certified Blackbaud Channel Partner and have deployed and supported hundreds of nonprofits on Blackbaud products. In addition, we work extensively with WordPress and many technologies that enhance and expand CRM and CMS technologies for nonprofits to give our clients the solution that meets their specific needs.
It’s time to take your Blackbaud TeamRaiser® events and campaigns up a notch! Join us to learn some of our top tips and tricks that will help you get more out of TeamRaiser.
Topics include tips for:
- Improving the participant registration process
- Motivating participants to raise more
- Saving valuable time
- And much more!
Cathexis Partners is a certified Blackbaud Channel Partner. We look forward to helping you learn more and get the most out of your nonprofit software.
Schedule meetings starting on June 11 for conference dates. Chat with sponsors during #bbdevdays, June 15–17, 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EDT.
Nonprofit attendees who agree to share contact information have the ability to schedule meetings. Update your registration profile at anytime to opt in. Note that attendees who opted out from sharing basic contact information with sponsors during registration will likely show in post-conference reporting if they actively engage in live chat during the event.
Social Good Startup cohort members are joining us at #bbdevdays but will not have virtual booths.