- For a full refund of the Event registration fees, cancellation notices must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Friday, May 28, 2021. There will be no processing fee for this refund.
- Refunds issued after May 28, 2021, and by 11:59:59 on June 4, 2021, will incur a $10 processing fee.
- BEGINNING JUNE 5, 2021, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- There will be no refunds granted for no-shows at the conference. Send any information regarding cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All substitution requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- To request a substitution / replacement of a registered conference attendee, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The substitute must be a business colleague/co-worker to be accepted. One substitution per registration will be allowed at no charge if submitted by Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
- Beginning June 10, 2021, substitutions will be handled case by case before the conference. The original registrant or organization representative must email email@example.com when possible. A Blackbaud staff member will then contact the original registrant for more information.
- There will be no refunds granted to a substitution who is a no-shows at the conference. Please send any information regarding substitution via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUY 3, GET 1 FREE REGISTRATION PROMOTION*
*Blackbaud reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time, without advance notice. Promotion has no cash value and may not be exchanged, applied to, or combined with any other offer.
The deadline to use the B3G1 Promotion is Friday, May 28, 2021.
FREE REGISTRATION FOR SPEAKERS PROMOTION**
**Blackbaud reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time, without advance notice. Promotion has no cash value and may not be exchanged, applied to, or combined with any other offer.
Blackbaud will adjust registration and reimburse approved speakers who previously registered as an attendee.
At Blackbaud, we are committed to respecting your privacy. Reference our company policy as it applies to your geographic location:
Registration and participation in conference sessions and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to Blackbaud’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant's or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such.
Blackbaud recognizes the value of providing a safe and welcoming environment and is committed to doing so at our hosted events. All Blackbaud hosted events are for everyone in the social good community. Blackbaud events, both live and virtual, aim to be inclusive for all, regardless of race, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and any other distinguishing characteristic. We do not tolerate discrimination, intolerance, harassment, aggression, or ill-will of any kind at any Blackbaud event, whether in person, virtually or communicating through online forums.
LIVE & VIRTUAL EVENTS
- We expect all participants - Blackbaud employees, attendees, presenters, sponsors, vendors, and guests to:
- Remain positive, friendly, and welcoming to others always in person and in virtual event environments (webinar, livestream, etc.)
- Recognize that Blackbaud events encourage diversity of thought, organization, and individuals; as such, be respectful and inclusive; avoid disruptive speech or behavior that interferes with another individual’s participation
- Comply with instructions from event and venue staff including moderators and virtual event staff
- Comply with all applicable laws
- Always wear your conference badge
- Be alert and report any discriminatory, harassing, aggressive, or exclusionary behavior or speech to event staff immediately
BLOGS, ONLINE FORUMS, AND SOCIAL MEDIA
The Blackbaud online community is steered by a "common sense" attitude across all media channels which include but are not limited to Blackbaud blogs, online forums, and social media. The above guidance is also applicable when engaging online. We expect all participants - Blackbaud employees, attendees, presenters, sponsors, vendors, and guests engaging online to comply.
Examples of unacceptable behavior(s) are noted below, but are not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct–including deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following; photography or recording used to harass; perpetual disruption of sessions, talks or other events
- Physical, written, verbal, or other abuse–as determined by the event organizer and its representatives in their sole discretion
- Unruly, lewd, or vulgar behavior or language–with sexually explicit or offensive language, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs
- Wearing unsuitable clothing for a professional environment–considered provocative or offensive
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the venues, virtual platforms, and Blackbaud–Be mindful of members of the public at venue and avoid any destruction or vandalizing of property or venues
- Possessing open containers of alcohol outside designated event areas and being intoxicated– Drink responsibly, employees adhere to all company policies, drink alcohol only in reasonable quantities, and make plans to avoid driving after drinking alcohol
- Inappropriate physical contact–such as unwelcome sexual advances, groping, sexual assault
- Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon–Weapons include guns, knives, swords with blades, chemicals or any other item whose purpose is to cause harm to another person, regardless of whether individual possesses a concealed weapon permit or is allowed by law
- Possessing any illegal substance–Blackbaud does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the event venues
CONSQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone engaged in unacceptable behavior is subject to expulsion from the event, in Blackbaud’s sole discretion, without refund.
Breaches of this Code of Conduct may result in disqualification from participating in future live and virtual events and from engagement across Blackbaud blogs, online forums, and social media channels.
REPORTING UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being treated poorly, or have additional concerns, please contact any member of the Blackbaud team. Team members can be found onsite at the information desks at live events during registration hours. For virtual event participants, please contact designated support staff or session moderators. Contact email@example.com to report incidents at any time of the day.
We expect all participants to follow this Code of Conduct at all event venues, all related social event venues, in the virtual environment and across media channels. The policy may be revised at any time by Blackbaud without notice. In the event of an emergency, please contact local authorities immediately.
©Blackbaud, Inc. 2021